Going on holiday is always exciting (and sometimes expensive) – Most people are so busy with their holiday preparation they forget to make sure their property is fully secure. Whether it be there home, business, cars, garage etc, a lot of thefts and vandalism is done while you are away.
Check out of TOP 6 cost effective solutions below, which are easy to install to make sure you’re not only protected, but also kept notified via your phone whilst your away.
- Motion Detection and Notifications
- Sound and Light Alarm
- Two-Way Audio
- Wall Mount
- Up to 128G SD Card
- Easy Move & Control from Phone
- 24/7 Secure Local Recording
- Two-way Audio
- Instant Activity Alerts
- Motion Tracking
- Wired or Wireless Networking
- Ultra High Definition Video
- Voice Control with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Advanced Night Vision
- Sound and Light Alarm
in the Palm of your Hands!
All our smart solutions, allow you to view and control the device directly from your Phone or Tablet, so no matter where you are, easily view and manage one or multiple properties.
Easily Download the App – Works with Both iOS and Android.
- Ultra-High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 3MP definition.
- Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 98 ft (30m) even in total darkness.
- Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement.
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone
This full-featured weatherproof security camera that you can access from anywhere, delivers ultra-high-definition video helping identification from far away. Using TAPO C310’s 98 ft (30 m) motion detection night vision, you will never miss a thing day or night. The crisp 2-way audio can be used to greet the delivery person or even use the siren to scare away intruders.
Stay Secure While Your Away!
The Opportunistic Burglar
Why Protect Your Property?
It’s estimated that in the UK, there’s a burglary every 40 seconds.
43% Of Burglars Know Their Victim– Without the correct security, you will never know what happened.
63% OF BURGLARIES HAPPEN IN HOMES WITHOUT A BASIC SECURITY SYSTEM
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I look into protecting your property?
The Average Burglary Costs Around £3,030
A burglary will cost you – and we are not just talking about the obvious monetary losses here. There’s a lot of costs attached to it than just the valuables lost.
The Office for National Statistics puts the average cost of a domestic burglary around £3,030, out of which £1,400 is the property stolen or damaged. That is a huge amount and it’s more than enough to put someone in a financial crisis.
Will a security camera work as a baby/kid/pet monitor?
We’ve learned that many people want a wireless security camera to keep an eye on the people and pets they love. If this is your goal, here are some things to consider:
- Two-way communication: This lets you listen in and talk to the pets or people at home.
- Night vision: Clear images in low light are especially important if you want to use the camera as a baby monitor.
- Field of view: Most security cameras use a wide-angle lens, while baby monitors and nanny cams often use a narrower range of vision to focus on the baby.
- Pan and tilt: If you’re viewing pets or older kids remotely from the office or on a beach, you may want to be able to move the camera angle.
Is an indoor wireless camera enough security?
If your goal is to protect against intruders, we recommend an outdoor camera first and foremost.
Outdoor security cameras can deter criminals and provide an early warning before someone enters your home. While indoor security cameras often help people catch a burglar after the fact, you have a better chance of sending a thief running with an outdoor camera.