Supervised Wireless PowerCode Visonic Smoke Detector
MCT-426 is a fully supervised wireless photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMax® and other Visonic PowerCode™ wireless home security systems. Designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications, the easily installed MCT-426 has a streamlined design and a longer battery life for easy and low-cost maintenance.
Achieving superior smoke detection sensitivity levels, the MCT-426 provides early warning of developing fire. When smoke is detected, MCT-426 issues both sound and transmitted alarms. To ensure secure communication, transmissions use aPowerCode 24-bit ID command code, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmissions from multiple devices.
MCT-426 also transmits supervisory reports, including battery condition, to the wireless control panel, or receiver, at regular intervals – ensuring system integrity and functionality at all times.
Available in various frequency bands according to international standards, MCT-426complies with strict international certifications for safety products in Europe.
- Attractive and modern design suitable for residential and commercial applications
- 5 or 8 years battery life (according to the battery type) and easy battery replacement
- Superior detection sensitivity
- Sound and transmitted alerts (smoke, tamper, low battery)
- Audio and visual sensitivity degradation indicators notify when the sensor needs to be cleaned
- Loud (85db) alarm sound at 3m (10ft)
- Simple wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Back tamper
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (EN 14604) and USA (UL 268)
- 1x CR123A battery included