- 1 x Powermax Complete Control Panel with PSTN Auto Dialler
- 1 x Wireless MCS-740 External Sounder – Siren (0-102989)
- 2 x Wireless Pet Tolerant PIR Detectors Next+ K9-85 MCW (0-3592-B) or Standard PIR Detectors Next+DD MCW (0-3591-D)
- 1 x Wireless Door/Window Contact MCT-320 (0-101589)
- 2 x Wireless One Way Keyfob MCT-234 (0-2381-1)
- 2 x Proximity Tag Chicklets (K-303465)
Visonic Powermax Complete Wireless Kit 2 is a professional-grade wireless security and personal safety solution especially designed to answer the needs of residential, small & medium office customers. The kit comes complete with peripherals, batteries and screws and fixing for ease of installation. The built in auto dialler, also allows you to connect the alarm directly to your phone line, in case of any alerts, the panel can dial out to up to 4 telephone numbers making you aware of any intruders or notifications.
Long Range Transmission:
The Visonic Powermax has long range transmission allowing you to easily connect the wireless detectors up to 100m line of sight, we know in every installation line of sight is difficult so in reality 30-50m working range is recommended.
Key fobs only work within a 20m range.
Easy Installation and Maintenance:
Visonic have made there PowerMax kits very easy to install, and to add all detectors required. The easy to use on screen LCD menu allows you to easy scroll through and change any settings and requirements to your needs.
Visonic Peripherals are easy to maintain and usually come with a 3-5 year battery life with typical use. If you do need replace any batteries, this can be easily done in a matter of minutes. The panel will give you a notification of any low batteries.
The ability to add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband IP* communication modules ensures maximum reliability in the delivery of events to the alarm central station by facilitating internal redundancy of GPRS, GSM and SMS. These additional communication modules can also be used as the primary communication or as a backup for PSTN phone line in the event of network failure or line sabotage during a burglary attempt.
Visonic Powermax Complete Wireless Kit 2 professional architecture ensures fast and simple installation and easy operation. It has an easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad for intuitive programming, a main unit construction enabling installers to enroll and test peripheral functionality while the bracket is attached to the wall, and much more. This, together with features such as PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage and the option of adding an internal fully-protected power supply, create the ultimate combination of high reliability and ease-of-use.
Power Max Complete Features:
• Built-in PSTN communicator dials up to 4 contact numbers.
• Easy-to-add optional internal GSM/GPRS and/or IP* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station and back-up for the standard PSTN lines.
• Voice functionality: two-way voice communication, voice prompts and family message center.
• Proximity reader enables rapid arming and disarming without the need for a keyfob or code.
• Optional expander module for adding 1 PGM output, 2 additional hardwired zones, 1 wired siren output, and Speech Box interface.
• Choice of external or internal (fully protected) power supply.
• Two-way RF system with diversity antenna facilitates highly reliable radio communication.
• Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional).
• Easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad.
• Back-up battery – supplies multiple peripherals and also backs up internal optional GSM/GPRS/IP modules.
• Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2