Texecom AFQ 0001 Premier External TD Outdoor Motion Sensor Black
Texecom’s philosophy of innovative design is perfectly captured within the Prestige Series. Interchangeable electronic modules, high precision mirrored optics and discreet miniature styling guarantee world-class detector performance.
The Prestige External TD is a purpose built outdoor sensor for security applications. Utilising two non-overlapping PIR sensors with superior mirrored optics, the Prestige External TD is designed to perform in harsh outdoor environments.
- 12m volumetric range, adjustable to 8, 5 & 2 metres
- No disassembly required for installation
- 90° viewing angle – rotatable through 180°
- Environmentally sealed IP65 enclosure
- Digital temperature compensation for hot climates
- Auxiliary input for wiring multiple detectors
- High white light immunity
- Day/night model
- Current Consumption: 28mA
- Detection Method: Dual, non-overlapping, digital PIR
- Alarm Output: NC/NO selectable relay. Rated 50V DC, 100mA, 18Ω
- Tamper Detection: Wall and case. Sealed non-mechanical switch.
- Tamper Output: NC relay. Rated 50V
- Operating Temperature: -35˚C (-31˚F) to +55˚C (+131˚C) DC, 100mA, 18Ω
- Dimensions: 250mm x 86.5mm x 87mm
- Packed Weight: 550g (20 oz) approx
- Mounting Height: 1.0 – 1.4m, 1.2m nominal
- Supply Voltage: 9-16 VDC