What’s In the Kit? Our kits come complete, unlike many others, we include everything you would need to get your CCTV system up and running
- OYN-X 4 Channel 1080 HD DVR (With Hard Drive as Selected Above)
- 2 x OYN-X 1080p Dome Cameras with 36IR LEDs (Model: Q-EYE-FG)
- 2 x 20m Premium Premade BNC Cables – Plug and Play
- 4 Way Power Supply Unit
- 2m HDMI Cable
- 5m Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Junction Boxes (White)
- 2 x CCTV Warning Stickers
- Mouse (Wired & Wireless Available)
- Mounting Screws & Plugs
- Free Next Day Delivery
Need to customise anything above, let us know and we can do that for you.
4 Channel Viewing Push Notifications Weather-Proof Night Vision
Reliable Wired CCTV System
Protect your property with this 2 camera system, completely wired avoiding any unwanted video loss, to make sure its working 24/7. Easily install it yourself or have it professionally installed. Our system comes complete with a 3 year warranty.
Protect yourself 24 hours a day, our system records 24/7 or you can even set it to motion detection, so it only records when it sees movement.
No need to spend hours searching through footage if you have an incident, the quick and easy Intelli Search allows you to select an area, and it will go back and search wherever it finds movement in the selected area.
Add More CCTV Cameras?
The DVR can support up to 4 cameras, so you can add 2 more cameras anytime. As the box is hybrid, it can support any AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS or IP Camera up to 2 MegaPixels, so you won’t find it hard to add more cameras.
The OYN-X Falcon DVR is packed full of features and has an easy to use interface allowing you to easily manage your CCTV system without any complex or technical knowledge.
Intelligent Object Detection
The system allows you to easily detect intruders, or objects easily and efficiently. It supports:
- Motion Detection – Select an area on the camera,
- and if motion is detected in the selected area you will be notified.
- Line Crossing – An example of line crossing could be that you set a line at the start of your driveway, and if the line is crossed you can be notified.
- Exceptions – Using the above detections, you can accurately make sure your property is protected and alerted of any intruders before they can gain access.
It can also alert you in the following instances:
- Video Loss Due Camera Disconnection or Cable Cut
- Hard Drive Errors
Vandal Proof and Waterproof
The camera’s have a strong metal outer casing, making them difficult to be damaged, or broken. They are also IP66 rated, so it is ‘Dust Tight’ and can and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water, making it completely waterproof. So whether you want to place the camera indoor, or outdoor, you are always protected.
Viewing From Your Mobile Phone
Every system you purchase from us is tested before we dispatch, while testing, we also setup the remote viewing settings, so you can easily setup the cameras to watch from our phone app, it can be up and running within minutes.
CCTV Live View
Playback & Record Footage or Take Snapshots
Hear Audio (CCTV Microphone Required)
Control PTZ Cameras
How Long Does the DVR Record For?
Please find a breakdown below of the recording times for the DVR depending on the hard drive selected. Once the hard drive is full the DVR will automatically overwrite previous footage.
1TB Hard Drive: Approximately 14 Days
2TB Hard Drive: Approximately 29 Days
4TB Hard Drive: Approximately 58 Days
CCTV Camera Specifications:
- 1/2. 9” 1080P Full HD Digital Image Sensor
- 2.2 MegaPixels
- Wide Angle View – Approximately 97 Degrees
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- IR Leds: 36pcs
- Night Vision: 25-30m
- Power supply: 12VDC
- Resolution: 2.2MP/1080P
- IP rating: IP66
- Day & Night
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- 3D Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Privacy Masking
4 Channel DVR Specifications:
- 4 Channel DVR
- Hybrid DVR Supports TVI | AHD | CVI | Analogue Camera’s
- Supports 1 IP Camera
- 1080N Quality
- Playback 4 Camera’s at the Same Time
- H264 Recorder
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920x1080P resolution
- P2P no Port Forwarding
- Internet & Smartphone Compatible
- Playback Footage from your Phone App
- Backup Footage to Your Phone, or to a USB Flash Drive
- Easy to Use and Nice Graphic Interface
- Support PTZ Cameras
- Latest Up the Coax Technology
If you need to customise your kit in any way, we can do that for you. You can easily contact us on our online chat, by email at [email protected] or call us on 02476 688590.
We are an Authorised Distributor & Showroom for ONY-X so we can help with any questions you may have.